How do I update A record on GoDaddy
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- On the DNS Management page, select the pencil icon next to the A record you need to edit.
- Edit the details for your A record:
- Host: The host name the A record links to. Type @ to point directly to your domain name.
- Points to: The IP address: 22.214.171.124
TTL: How long the server should cache information. The default setting is 1 hour.
- Select Save to save your changes.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your changes to take full effect globally
IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE PENCIL